Senior Backend Developer
1. Translate user stories into functional features
2. Estimate completion of said features
3. Add modules and maintain already existing app
4. Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Code
5. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
6. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
7. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
8. Work together with the current team to meet strict deadlines
9. Continually update personal tasks and keep the team informed
10. Meet with team to discuss the current state of projects
11. Work together with the team to find solutions to problems
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field (1-2 years experience may be required.)
2. Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java or Kotlin or Python or PHP or Nodejs
3. Demonstrated knowledge of web-based programming environments and framework
4. Demonstrated knowledge or experience in the software implementation lifecycle
5. Be able to both understand and use OOP concepts
6. Excellent project and time management skills.
7. Skill to research and Quick learning.
8. Self-starter, motivated, with a strong preference to work in a team environment.
Work Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Work Location: Toul Kork, Phnom Penh